Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

About You


Annie Bird- you were so much fun today! We played and played and played all day long and you (almost) went right to sleep. I miss you already and can hardly wait tell you wake up tomorrow. It was you and me the whole day. We are growing quite close and you literally change before my eyes each day. This week your personality has started to come bounding out of your every move.

About you:
  • You have to make funny sounds when you eat now. Grunts, sighs, slurps. It's funny but if I laugh you get distracted and smile a whole mauth full of dripping drolling milk at me instead of eating.
  • You are talking up a storm.
  • You like me way better then anyone and have started to cry for me to hold you.
  • Your right leg is always ALWAYS moving.
  • You do NOT tolerate any tummy time and will roll over promptly upon being placed on your tummy.
  • You are starting to be able to put your bink back in your mouth (which is nice since you take it out to play with it the instant you are able).
  • Dad has bathed you the last few nights and you love it. Tonight he even put your little whale tub in the big tub so you could splash tell your heart's content.
  • You love LOVE crowds and people and commotion.
  • Your hair is starting to go really blond and I think I see a white patch in the back.

I look at your face and think I must be in heaven when you smile back at me. You make my heart swell and I am amazed by you and completely floored that I get to spend my life with you. I can't picture you when you are older. I almost want to freeze you just the way you are because I love you as a baby so much. I actually get so so so sad to think that you won't always be thins cuddly little ball of adorable cuteness. I don't want you to change but at the same time it is completely thrilling to watch you act older or do a new trick. I am convinced that you are even better today than yesterday. You are so much fun. I need to be a better person for you. You deserve the world's best Mommy. I need to shape up or else. You are the best motivation. You are my world. Annie Annie I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment