(Above) You are really getting into play time and can sit up so well now. Here you are in your activity center. Your feet are almost touching the bottom but for now I have to spin you from toy to toy.
(Above) I wanted to capture the precious moments we have with you when it's time to go to bed. Q is the best at getting you to accept lotion being put on your face. This is also the most perfect time (in your opinion) to suck on your toes! You love your right big toe the best so I caught it on film. You also make the cutest faces (straight lips and pudgy pouts). Lately you giggle when I kiss your chubby legs. It is so fun to play with you and you LOVE getting your diaper changed!
(Above) I'm not sure if anyone loves you more than your Grandpa Ron. He calls himself "grandad" and refers to you as "his baby". Right now you like to sit on his lap, touch his face, and listen to his crazy sounds. He talks about you all the time and is amazed by you perfect little face and fast development.
(Above) You are starting to try to sit up on your own and we think you are getting quite bored with being immobile. In this pic you are watching your favorite thing ever: Football. You absolutely LOVE football. You will sit on Q's lap and watch football forever! If we turn the channel, you don't like TV nearly enough- and you totally know the difference between football and any other sport. You have loved football from your first months of life. It is so funny!
(Above) You like to move your right leg MUCH more than your left. Your right leg is ALWAYS going a million miles an hour or you are playing with your right foot. Usually, you just forget about your left. You particulary love to slide and kick your right leg back and forth when it sit you on a table and hold onto to you.
(Above) You love people and to be in the middle of the action and commotion. In this pic I am carrying you around at our New Years party in PV. You also let me put your bunny hat on without a fight but I generally don't put hats or bands on your head because I can't stand to cover your totally rad mad scientist hair!


(Above) You have always seemed to know Grandma Polly, like you two are kindred spirits from the start. Here she is singing your favorite little birdie song! When you were just two months old, you would stop and focus on GPo when she sang this song and seemed to recognize it when I sang it to you at home. You also love Claire de Lun and This is a Little Irish Jig for Annie (I made it up and you LOVE it- it's the only one that will get you to stop crying when we are driving and you are imprisoned in your car seat).

(Above) Look at you! No more pram. Tonight I put you in the Uppa Baby and pulled you up to the table so you could watch us play cards. You love this ugly crakle-book so much! In fact, mom bought it because you liked the one I bought you so much. When all else fails, you will play with this with no abandon.


(Above) Q moved your bath of the counter and into the tub because of your intense splashing. I took these photos because your hair was too awesome to forget. I need to get you some bath toys. We have moved your bath time up a bit because (thanks to a suggestion from Mom, we discovered your bath gets you too hyper for bed right away). We let you soak as long as possible and lately Q has been the best bath giver.
ANNIE AVI:
I really need to start getting your videos uploaded so we will start with these two. The first is from tonight when GPo wheeled you around and then played for you while we had a card game. You love music. No, really- you LOVE music. GPo and Mom are convinced you are some sort of Mosart sans the autism. I am so excited I got GPo singing the Birdie song on tape!
(Below) In this one you were mesmorized by your first ever look at a candle. I'll have to remember this in case I need a distraction in the furture. You have done so well with the boppy early on.
No comments:
Post a Comment